Here is a quick and easy guide on how to record a TikTok video with music:
1) Download the TikTok app on App Store or Google Play Store.
2) Open the app: After installing the app, open the app and create an account (if you haven't already).
3) Select the Record button. It is displayed at the bottom of the screen.
4) Please select a music, sound effect, or an audio file: Browse the "Sounds" section of the app to find the sounds you want to use for your music videos. When you find a sound you like, tap it to open the sound's detail page.
5) Start recording: After selecting the sound, tap the “Record” button to start recording the video. They will dance and lip-sync to the music, so please have fun!
6) Add Effects: If you want to add effects to your videos, you can do so with the filters, stickers and lenses available in the TikTok app.
7) Exit and share: Once you've finished recording your music video, you can save it to your camera roll, post it to your TikTok profile, or share it with your friends.
That's it! Enjoy creating TikTok music videos to share with your friends, grow your follower base and join the conversation on the app!