Music is an essential part of any video. It evokes strong emotions in the audience, sets a mood and makes the video more memorable. If you want to create impactful videos that will help you grow your channel, learn how to add music to CapCut edit.
Music is the backbone of any audio visual content: From YouTube videos of content creators to high budget Hollywood productions, all memorable videos we consume tap into the power of music. From background music to introduction music, all good YouTube channel ideas
and high value productions include various forms of music.
As YouTube, Twitch and many other social media platforms offer monetization opportunities to content creators, the competition on these platforms is on the rise. As a result, it is getting harder and harder to get more views and subscribers. If you want to make sure that your channel stands out and your videos reach thousands of people, you must use every tool in your toolbelt to outshine your competition.
- As a very powerful tool to evoke strong emotions, music is one of your biggest allies in this journey. It is a great resource for both YouTube videos and films due to several reasons:
- Music allows you to improve the viewing experience of your followers. It can be used to trigger passionate feelings in your audience, set a certain mood, and create an immersing ambience. Moreover, it can help you greatly in keeping your viewers engaged and interested throughout your content.
- You can create videos with high viral potential using music. With the right music, your videos can become much more “shareable”, hence they can reach wider audiences and bring in more subscribers.
- Music helps you highlight your message in the best way possible: You can use a catchy tune to attract your viewers, make your message more memorable, hence strengthen your brand identity on online platforms.
- With the right music to accompany your content, you can ensure that your videos stand out. You can creatively use music to distinguish your content from others and build a strong audio visual style.
- Music can be your best friend in monetizing your YouTube videos. As all seasoned professional content creators know by heart, YouTube pays per views. That is why getting more views is essential to make a living through YouTube. Using music to attract more viewers and extend your view time is a strategy most successful YouTubers follow almost religiously.
- With music, you can help your viewers feel more connected to your story and characters. This way, they can feel more invested in your content, show a greater tendency to watch your videos to completion, and give an emotional response.
- Using the sentimental potential of music, you can convince your audience more easily. You can create a sense of trust in your brand and/or product, this way you can increase your sales and nudge your potential buyers into the right direction.
- You can establish a sense of time and location through music. Let’s say that your story takes place in the 80s. Incorporating music tracks from this era helps you to set an ambience that will strengthen the nostalgic feeling of your content and let your audience know that your content tells the story of a past era.
- Films, TV shows and videos consist of the juxtaposition of different scenes and shots. A good editing helps you create a sense of continuity while using a complementary music track helps you strengthen this sense. You can tie together distinct scenes and generate a sense of continuity and cohesiveness.
Overall, adding music to your videos can help you make them more engaging, shareable, cohesive, convincing, and memorable. In addition, music also helps you monetize your content better. Simply ensure that the music you choose is appropriate for your content and message. Also, don’t forget to invest in a tool that allows you to edit your videos and music in the best way possible.
For this purpose, many professional content creators opt for using CapCut.
CapCut is a potent editing and content production tool created by Bytedance, the startup behind TikTok. Available on both Google Play Store and AppStore, CapCut can be used on both iOS devices and Android devices. It allows users to create and edit short movies with a number of tools and features.
CapCut offers a rich selection of video editing features including the ability to cut, divide, and merge video clips, add titles, subtitles, texts and stickers, and change the pace, framing and orientation of clips. In addition, CapCut comes with a rich library of non copyright music
. You can use these music tracks to enhance your videos without worrying about royalties and copyright fees.
Moreover, CapCut contains numerous fun and artistic filters and effects for changing the overall aesthetic of your videos or creating fun and quirky videos.
In short, you can use CapCut to edit your videos and add music to your content without violating YouTube, Instagram, Facebook and Twitch music rules
. If you want to learn how to use CapCut, take a closer look at our detailed guide below.